Atlanta Falcons Logo Concept

camcool21

it's really starting to lose that whole "letter F" shape that they've had since they started...

and this just looks a little too amorphous and detailed for my tastes. but it's still interesting to look at :)

the more i look at it, though... the less it looks anything like an F, and the more it's starting to look like a broken swastika. lol.

I haven't been trying to make it look like an F....

v5:

primary5.png

C&C :hockeysmiley:

bills.png

* the red shapes within the black body dont really seem to relate to anything i would recognise as bird anatomy.

* at the moment there is no sense of a standard line width/ separation of elements.

* your curves are a bit awkward and need a fair bit of tidying up

but for a fist crack, its not too bad. rather than basing your idea on a rework of the atlanta logo,

i would get an actual picture of a falcon and have a crack from the source again. get a better sense

of the birds anatomy. hope that helps.

* the red shapes within the black body dont really seem to relate to anything i would recognise as bird anatomy.

* at the moment there is no sense of a standard line width/ separation of elements.

* your curves are a bit awkward and need a fair bit of tidying up

but for a fist crack, its not too bad. rather than basing your idea on a rework of the atlanta logo,

i would get an actual picture of a falcon and have a crack from the source again. get a better sense

of the birds anatomy. hope that helps.

I'd also add that you shouldn't try to force a hidden element in, i.e. the letter F. People make such a big deal out of that in the previous logos. Focus on getting the artwork looking like the bird first and foremost. If the hidden element can be successfully achieved afterward, then so be it.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Being a Falcons fan, i like the fact that the bird is diving down. HOwever, the way the colors are, and the logo kind of remind me of an old aboriginal drawing.

However, i do really like Version 5.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived