Atlanta Falcons Logo Concept

camcool21

Is that supposed to be a Falcon? Am I an idiot for not being able to recognize it as one if it is? WTF? It simply doesn't look remotely like a living thing of any type. Keep working on this. It needs more work.

Is that supposed to be a Falcon? Am I an idiot for not being able to recognize it as one if it is? WTF? It simply doesn't look remotely like a living thing of any type. Keep working on this. It needs more work.

Goddammit you're an ass.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Goddammit you're an ass.

LOL. He is right for the most part though. The OP's logo simply doesn't fit.

For a first it's pretty good.

A few things:

- Like someone above said, not so much red border.

- I can kinda see the falcon, just make the eye more visible. It's really hard to spot.

- It might help if it was looking the other way. Sports teams usually tend to have the animal looking forward (to the right).

Kinda symbolizes moving forward.

Good job!

Thank you Imperfect...only decent person on this board apparently...

Don't be so quick to judge all based on the indecency of one. <_<

Somehow, I do see a potential idea here, but you'll need a lot more than 45 minutes to make it look good.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I wasn't really trying to be mean. I was just trying to get the point across that I could not tell that that was a Falcon. It's a little to abstract for my tastes. What you really need to do is make the black area more detailed in order for it to look a little bit more like a bird. Also reduce the red outline. Sorry 'bout that dude.

dude as a Falcon fan I would hate that. not to sound rude btu it looks nothing like a Falcon... Try adapting the current head a little bit... one thing you could do is add a bit more read to it as well... I will say though that I like the idea of the wings flapping up. it reminds me of a concept a guy on the AF.com message boards did:

altfalcon3.jpg

it's really starting to lose that whole "letter F" shape that they've had since they started...

and this just looks a little too amorphous and detailed for my tastes. but it's still interesting to look at :)

the more i look at it, though... the less it looks anything like an F, and the more it's starting to look like a broken swastika. lol.

Archived