Nhl wins worth 3 points?

nitroseed

see bettman is retarted. first he gives points to teams that lose. that was so consusing to the usual fan. How would the casual fan no what was better 10-8-4-3 or 12-5-6-1

its confusing. and now adding an extra point for a win?

WIN:2

LOSS:0

TIE:1

no OTL, no 3 point wins. every game has 2 points up for grabs. if you win you get me all, if you lose you get none, if you tie you each get one.

man the nhl is going downhill.....way downhill

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Bettmnan needs to go thats clear now. He came from the NBA, blah to that. Hockey needs to bring in a hockey guy to run the sport.

It will hurt the Devils immensly but I think the person who should be Comish is Lou Lamorello who is perhaps the best hockey exec over the last 20 years.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm in favor of changing the overtime dynamic.

Looking at Team records that look like this: 23-16-11-5-2-6-41-5X-.9 is annoying, confusing, difficult, and fairly well a dumb idea. Play till some one wins. Pull guys off the ice, rid offsides, alternating powerplays, something.. but pl;ay to find a winner.. dont play to tie.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived