uniform advice

nickelcat15

you all may be able to help. I was just named new High school Coach and am lookiing to order a white uniform. Our colors are Navy and vegas gold.

I love Detroit's home uni but like blue trim around sleeves and neck (i.e. angels). I love South Carolinas SC. Would you outline Navy SC with white or just keep it Navy or would you spell out Shelby in that font? Also would you make number gold or navy on front?

I also liked Cal Irvine's white jersey and hat? What to do? How do you think a hat with vegas gold front panel, with navy everything else would look? What about just NAvy with white SC logo? Any help would be appreciated? I am wanting a navy jersey and Vegas gold jersey to wear with white pants navy pipe.

My Advice:

Uniforms: (HOME) I would do a Navy SC Outlined in Gold. I believe that would look very good. And the number would have to be blue with a gold outline to match the logo. (AWAY) I'm sure that a Gold Jersey would look horrible with white pants. So i would go with a Navy Blue away jersey. And write the team name in shelby across the front. White with gold outline of course. And the piping to me simple staying with the detroit like uniform theme.

Hats: For the hats, I think a gold front panel would look very ugly. However, I would like to see a navy hat, with a gold bill. For the logo, go with a white inside, with a gold outline to match the navy uniforms. Tell me how these turn out.

Hope I was some help.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

if you post in the requests forum, you may even get yourself a logo designed?

for one football jersey id do it.

;)

It looks like he's talking about baseball jerseys, but I agree with your sentiment anyway!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived