Colorado Avalanche - New Reebok Edge Design

3wide.com

This is more of a "This wouldn't be so bad" as opposed to a "This is what I want to see" concept. As a diehard Avs fan for over 10 years even the last thing I want is for the avs to change their design. But considering the layout of the Edge 'template', some reports of piping and some of the other designs that have come out, this is my educated guess at what the new Avs sweaters could look like all things considered. This is the first concept I have done, and was inspired to do so due to the fact that I've only seen one Avs Reebok Edge design and it was absolutely horrid and making me very worried about the future of the sweater, so I just had to see something more traditional to the current design on the new template.

col_avs_x3widracin.jpg

Questions/Comments/Concerns appreciated!

x3widRacin

S80-81-82-83_zpspmeyx5vh.png

200px-Nassau_Coliseum_logo.jpg

Its not really an improvement over what they have now, I understand what you are saying about the "wouldn't be so bad" though. We have yet to see a team follow the Edge template exactly, one wouldn't hurt I guess. So if this was the only one it wouldn't be horrible.

Very clean for your first concept though, nice job on that.

Not intended to be an improvement as much as damage control. Personally, I hope that they keep the exact same design that they have now, but I'd rather see something like this which partially conforms to what the edge template wants them to do rather than go for a stupid design that has nothing to do with the old sweaters like some teams seem to have gone for.

S80-81-82-83_zpspmeyx5vh.png

200px-Nassau_Coliseum_logo.jpg

Being an avs fan myself, i'm really happy that they've been saying the jersey isn't going to change much.

This would be just about perfect if they followed your design. A slight change to please the edge jersey-pushers.

Nice job man

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived