Canucks Unis

tarvarisdyck

Quite honestly, I despise the 'nucks new unis and although I am not a canucks fan, I do believe their colour scheme is one of the best in the nhl. This is what I would have done if I was in charge.

CanucksJerseyConcept-1.png

Of course It may seem a bit too white at first, but that is probably because of the lack of shoulder patches and numbers (which I am still working on)

A Blue Home Jersey is still coming

C+C would be awesome

More... plain. The thing people don't seem to realize is that you can do almost anything with an Edge uniform. There is no restrictions when it comes to striping, each cut is unique and fits to the proper design. So when people troll out these types of concepts which are truely minimal and claim them to be the "NEW EDGE!!" it just in my mind shows a lack of creativity. Part of labeling something as modern is doing something no one has done before, try new patterns, in new places, do things outside of the box, and then it's called modern (although not necessarily good :P )

One big thing that I have noticed with the "EDGE" jerseys is that people will just take the template and color inside the lines stick a logo and numbers on it and call it a concept. I think I might have done that once because it worked for the concept but every other time I have amazed myself at how easy it is to create a design without all the "modern EDGE" crap. As for this concept...well its even a crappy practice jersey.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived