NHL.com

NHL.com might be the worst league website around right now. The team logos look really, really bad the way they have them set up. Canucks and Sens logos are cut off and have of them you cant make out. I think they should make the site similar to nfl.com with all the logos across the top, sorted my conference. Just ditch the frozenment and ad. at the top and add what I said in and it would look great.

Your thoughts?

NHL.com might be the worst league website around right now. The team logos look really, really bad the way they have them set up. Canucks and Sens logos are cut off and have of them you cant make out. I think they should make the site similar to nfl.com with all the logos across the top, sorted my conference. Just ditch the frozenment and ad. at the top and add what I said in and it would look great.

Your thoughts?

I vote on contraction to make team navigation better. :P

Your thoughts?

I completely disagree. I prefer NHL.com over NFL,NBA, and MLB.com. I'm not that crazy about the NFL website and I don't see a point in sorting teams by conference/division (I prefer it alphabetical). I also like the frozen moment and wouldn't want it to be removed.

I like NHL.com...its got a good layout and heaps of easy to access features. I also like the team logos across the top, but the Canucks logo being cut off annoys me. The frozen moment is a good additon. I dont really see much wrong with it.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived