Oden....OUT

buzzcut

Having microfracture surgery at the age of 19 is something to be at least a little worried about, considering how players such as Mashburn, and Allen Houston said the main thing they lost was their explosiveness. Of course the closest person to his age to have this surgery is Amare, and he seems to be recovering pretty good. Hopefully Oden will take his time rehabbing, he is only 19, and comes back fully health when he returns.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Play it Again Sam

s_bowie_i.jpg

Ugh, I can not stand people comparing this to Sam Bowie. Greg Oden is not Sam Bowie. Kevin Durant is not Michael Jordan. He's a 19 year old with a knee injury, so he misses a year, he's back next year and bam, all is well again. Labeling Oden a bust because he suffered an unfortunete injury at the age of NINETEEN, is a bit premature, no?

Well, I can only say this: "Don't say it can't happen!" Life can be unfair at times......

UBwef0L.png

Archived