New Football Helmet Template

-(dp)-

I was bored, and somebody brought up one of the threads with axl's helmet template, so I decided to try another one (though I knew it wouldn't come close to his.) I have worked on it a little bit for the past few days. It is a little biit of a weird angle, but you can see the logo and stripes pretty good. I think it actually looks better without the visor, but I still have to do the inside of the helmet that you would be able to see, so I covered it up with a visor for now. I also did a more simple version, without so many highlights and shadows, and with everything outlined in black, like the older templates. Let me know what you think. They are not completely done yet. I WILL release either this one or the first one for you guys to download, for real this time. I just haven't decided which one yet, because I want one to be kind of unique to me. Anyways, here it is so far.

HelmetTemp2.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

Here they are without the visor for now. I still haven't added the inside that you would be able to see. In the picture I used, you couldn't see it, there was something in the way, so I will have to recreate how I think it would be. Anyways, Here are three different versions. On the left is what is supposed to be the most realistic looking. The middle one still has the shadows and highlights, but is outlined in black, and the clips for the facemask aren't as detailed. The one on the right is even more like the older template. It has a black outline around everything, and no shadows or highlights.

Kewp, I will find a way to fix that, thank you for pointing it out.

Jdub, there is a revolution template that is a profile view, that is kinda realistic looking, but that is all I have seen. I might try to do one sooner or later.

HelmetTemp2-1.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

• 2 years later...

Archived