AFL Grand Final

Alphabet Man

I'll get pics up sometime this week.

Woah. How's that for passion amongst Cats' fans.... awesome.

I thought Port might have a crack. But they weren't allowed to play the game on their terms as Geelong took control.

And.... the Storm won tonight!

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Clinical yet they still only managed 24.19 (albeit with some rushed behinds and desparate touches on the line). Imagine if they'd kicked a bit straighter.

One of the biggest reason AFL always falls behind rugby codes and soccer for me is that even at the elite level players seem to lack the most basic skill in the game, being able to kick the ball straight to a team-mate. Maybe it wasn't like that back in the day but the sport seems too obsessed with disposal #s and freakish athleticism and not enough focus goes on basic skills.

Geelong lacked nothing in that department though. Absolutely, devastatingly efficient. I also was impressed by how well they defended the set pieces in the game (kicks back into play from behinds etc).

liverpool-1.png

Well, Geelong's forward pressure was top notch. If they kicked a behind, they'd lock the ball in. There were large periods in the 2nd and 3rd quarters where Port Adelaide struggled to get past half way. Their kicking and basic skills weren't great either, as you said, Jon.

I'm putting photos up on my myspace mainly because Photobucket is taking forever and keeps crashing my computer. To have a look" www.myspace.com/mrmozza and click the pics or photos links and under the GF album.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

It's never too late to run away from the insanity that is myspace. :)

Besides, it's not like this is likely to be the last set of photos you ever upload. It's good to have better options.

(Plus, I can't figure out where to find the pictures on that myspace page.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived