Las Vegas Scorpions

Viper

Those of you in the Independent Hockey League, and those who like me applied to enter for this season, may have seen my work-in-progress primary logo for what would have been my IHL team, the Las Vegas Scorpions. I didn't get into that league, but I eventually joined a different fantasy hockey league on Yahoo, and decided to use the Scorpions team name and finish the logo. I've already made a sig of it, and now here it is in all its full-size glory:

lasvegasscorpionshomehb0.png

The color scheme is based on one of my fantasy football teams, the Las Vegas Flying Aces, but with desert orange instead of metallic gold and pewter instead of titanium. Come to think of it, this is almost identical to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' color scheme.

I'm still working on the uniforms. I've got them mostly done, but still can't decide on letter and number fonts. I originally wanted to give the jerseys a Sharks vibe, but the (former?) Sharks letter and number fonts don't work well with this color scheme.

C & C of course.

CCSLC signature.png

Those of you in the Independent Hockey League, and those who like me applied to enter for this season, may have seen my work-in-progress primary logo for what would have been my IHL team, the Las Vegas Scorpions. I didn't get into that league, but I eventually joined a different fantasy hockey league on Yahoo, and decided to use the Scorpions team name and finish the logo. I've already made a sig of it, and now here it is in all its full-size glory:

lasvegasscorpionshomehb0.png

The color scheme is based on one of my fantasy football teams, the Las Vegas Flying Aces, but with desert orange instead of metallic gold and pewter instead of titanium. Come to think of it, this is almost identical to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' color scheme.

I'm still working on the uniforms. I've got them mostly done, but still can't decide on letter and number fonts. I originally wanted to give the jerseys a Sharks vibe, but the (former?) Sharks letter and number fonts don't work well with this color scheme.

C & C of course.

Ahh, look at his little skates. How cute. ^_^

• 2 months later...

Archived