your concepts leaving Creamerland

Discrim

for laughs, I googled my name and found the standard crap: my current link, links to my old sites, accounts i've long abandoned and such...and then I noticed these links:

White Sox Interactive 2005: Has Anyone Seen These Before?

NCAA Strategies 2006: Tennessee "Unveils" New Uniforms

I wouldn't be caught dead lookin at WSI, and though I was a regular at the old NCAA Strategies, this new one is foreign to me; hence, I just found out about these threads an hour ago, I been laughin my ass off cus those concepts they're raggin on are so damn old...man, you ever found out somebody posted your concept in another forum you rarely/never visit? eh, I figure it'll make for a half decent thread, see what you think about "outsiders" praising or ragging on your skills :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i had about 12 blogs claim that my not-really-a-concept-just-something-stupid stars concept was the real deal... it was the all-star template, in black and green...

then i had most of my other stars concepts thrown around message boards, with other stars concepts from this board... i've had good and bad feedback... some say some of them are perfect, others say that some of them are disgusting...

i don't really care, since the average person is a moron. :P

Apparently I worked with 9N4 Design and someone else on a New York Marauders logo? I actually think I half remember someone PMing me to use one of my logos, so maybe that was it.

It goes to a dead link, so I'm really not sure which it was. It was either one of these - neither of which I particularly liked:

Marauder.png

MaraudersConcept3.png

Archived