How did you choose your team?

Swiss

For me it's because i'm from Michigan and the way I was raised so the Tigers, Pistons Redwings and Lions are my alltime favorite teams no matter what. I am a huge Michigan Fan as well

On the other hand, I was raised in Glendale, Arizona so I also have love for the Suns, Diamondbacks, Coyotes and Cardinals as I have grew up with them. Arizona State is my alumni and I will root for them all the way.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tampa Bay Rays - home town team, lived near Tampa since the Rays inception.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - home town team, moved to Tampa just in time for the Pewter Revolution

Tampa Bay Lightning - home town team, as a former northerner, hockey is in my blood, and why not support a team playing a non-traditional sport in Florida.

USF Bulls - local university, went there for 2 years (sadly will not be an alum, but transferring to a smaller school was the best thing I've done). With their current success, please don't call me a bandwagoner, I've been a fan since 2001.

Clearwater Threshers - local Single A minor league baseball team, worked for them for the past 2 years, hopefully going into a 3rd season this Spring

Saint Leo Lions - will be an alum in May 2008, although they're Div. II, you always have to support your alma mater.

Bring from Michigan, I also have room for the Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers, and University of Michigan. Never really got into basketball much.

I'm pretty much of a New Yorker thru-and-thru,but I'm pretty objective just in case our teams are eliminated

from either playoff contention or bounced from the post-season dance.

1).MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL-I actually started out as a Yank when I was a teeny-weeny youngster,however I became

interested in the Mets as I grew older,,but I'm usually cool with BOTH NY baseball clubs.

to the Subway Series,I just root for a good game w/o any bonehead plays,err...misplays.

2).NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE-I come from a "blue"blood of Giant fans,but when I grew older,my heart was colored

Jet green bcuz of 7.K.O'Brien, 24.F.McNeil, 34.J.Hector, 88.A.Toon ,85.W.Walker

99 M. Gastinaue 93 M.Lyons,et c.Since the Big Blue won 2 SB titles,my allegiance is somewhat

slanted to the Giants.see MLB.I'm pretty neutral with both gridiron gangs as well.

3).NCAA DIV 1-A FOOTBALL-I can go any which way with this one.1).Syracuse-they're the only legit instate that are

involved in a BCS play.2).Rutgers-another 1 as well,but they're out of state.but I'll be

rooting for the Big Red when they participate in the Big Games.3).Notre Dame-I've always

had strong feelings for the gold-n-blue,but this year they had been subpar.By next year,

hopefully they shall improve thier regular season output.If(+hopefully when)Hofstra takes

the "BIG Leap" to div 1a.I will be one of the very passengers on the bandwagon.

In general,I don't have a fav NCAA FBS,but i'm pretty cool with some schools I cheer for

as well(too many to mention).

4).NAT'L HOCKEY LEAGUE-N.Y. Rangers AKA The Broadway Blueshirts.I've never been there for a hockey game,but I'd

been to MSG twice for the Circus and the WWF(e).I had a very nice time when I went to

The Garden.Hopefully someday,I would like to attend a regular season or playoff game+

perhaps a Stanley Cup celebration in "The World's Most Famous Arena".

5).NAT'L LACROSSE LEAGUE-I had never seen a game on TV,but I had strong feelings for the NY Saints logos(the

plain NY Saints wordmark,or the angry St.Bernard with his gameface on).I wish their

current club would adopt their prevoius nickname plus FYI-for their logo,i would combine

their 1st logo with the St.Bernard below+adapt the uniform design of the Titans.

6).ARENA FOOTBALL LEAGUE-the NY Dragons.I like their logos,color scheme,mascot. et c.The name is catchy

as well.I like the whole AFL in general.However,they should tap into new markets

like Boston,Mpls./St.Paul,Wash.DC,Pitts.,St.Lou.,So.Fla,Texas, etc.

majorleaguebaseball3fi.gif

nflfan8bf.jpg

319rg.jpg

dccomics5vs.png

antimtv.png

Archived