Need Font Help!

Me Gusta Guster

Like jp said, in recent years, Trajan has become popular due to its nearly constant presence on American movie posters and television shows. For instance, Trajan Pro Bold is used in the titles and captions for the The West Wing. (Modified from Wikipedia)

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

You'll never be able to create an exhaustive list of identities that use Trajan, but I'll give you one: The Yankee Candle Company.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Go tour the National Mall in Washington, D.C. There you will see all the Trajan your heart desires and then some!!! :D

(Damn near every inscription you'll see in D.C. is done in Trajan. That'll make those KU trustees proud, won't it?)

NOTE: For those unfamiliar with it, the National Mall is NOT a shopping center. It's the park/boxed-in area in which the Capitol Building, the White House, the Washington Monument, as well as the Jefferson, Lincoln, WWII, and seemingly every other Memorial you can think of is located. Nice place.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Were you looking for other colleges, too? If so there are:

Pitzer College (pitzer.edu)

NorthWest Arkansas Community College (nwacc.edu)

Washington College (washcoll.edu)

Gustavus Adolphus College (gustavus.edu)

The Citadel (citadel.edu)

Aquinas College (aquinas.edu)

Maritime College (sunymaritime.edu)

St. Olaf College (stolaf.edu)

University of Texas (utexas.edu)

Providence College (providence.edu)

And I'm sure there are hundreds more, these are just the first 10 I could find.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived