Jacob's Field Trip Pics

LEWJ

The bugs were not bad at all in the stands, so the fans thought the yankees were on crack for swattin the bugs. And of course the Indians knew the fans were booing the yankees for swatting bugs, so they didn't do it at all. Haha. So I guess the bugs were just bothering the yankees :)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The bugs were not bad at all in the stands, so the fans thought the yankees were on crack for swattin the bugs. And of course the Indians knew the fans were booing the yankees for swatting bugs, so they didn't do it at all. Haha. So I guess the bugs were just bothering the yankees :)

That's because the folks from Cleveland are used to having bugs flying around them....

That's because the folks from Cleveland are used to having bugs flying around them....

Was that a smart remark, saying we smell bad? Or did it just come out like that? haha. :P

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived