Calgary Flames Concept

penguin20

I've been working on a Calgary Flames concept for a while now and I think I came up with a good final product. I used some of their new jersey but I wanted to have the same striping on the entire jersey instead of the current vertical and horizontal striping. C&C please.

flamesaway.png

flameshome.png

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

Oooo, this is a toughie. It's good, but Its not super good it you know what I mean. I dont think you should have the same logo, though recolored, on the shoulders. IDK its not bad but I think it needs some work to make it better. And with the design on the sides (meaning the rib area), IDK if that says Flames to me. It looks ok, but its not Calgary.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I would add more white to the home and this would look pretty good. Also, if you go to the thread called templates at the top the concepts board you can find fonts of all the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL fonts, including the Flames, instead of doing that by hand ;)

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I have a question about the Flames' logo.. or maybe it's a suggestion....

Has anyone thought of making the "flames" behind the "C" multicolored... red/orange/yellow/black... to give it a lil depth?

If I knew how to do the work I would give it a try. But, alas, I have neither the talent nor the software to pull it off...

Archived