Washington Capitals

josh_cat_eyes

I was looking around on google and I found this logo:

Washington_Capitals_unused.gif

Any thoughts on it...I am not sure if it has been posted or not but I didn't see it so I am posting it anyway.

Personally I dont think its that bad...I like the star/capital building thing but I cant say I am a big fan of the font.

Looks more like a soccer team to me though.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Any thoughts on it...I am not sure if it has been posted or not but I didn't see it so I am posting it anyway.

Personally I dont think its that bad...I like the star/capital building thing but I cant say I am a big fan of the font.

It was posted before, with jerseys. I much prefer what they went with, though the horizontal stripes get on my nerves.

I'd say it should still be cleaned up a little bit, it looks more "messy" than "worn," which I imagine it was intended to. Also, disconnect the bottom half of the S....

I guess what I should say is that, as an idea, I like it a lot. I don't really know how that would work on a hockey sweater, though. I'd like to see a mock-up for the Nats; I think it would fit better there.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Maybe I'm alone here but I'm glad this logo was never used. I never thoughts I'd see a logo uglier than the Capitals original but I guess anything is possible. :-P

Archived