Canucks New Jersey

cjbraun

I really don't want to be rude, but sarcasm is in my blood so here we go......If there IS a right direction......you are about 1,000,000 miles away from it in the wrong direction, stuck somewhere in between the cities of "Oh My God" and "Man What Were They Thinking"?!?!?! None of the colours really go together that well and as much as I like the Johnny Canuck V logo, the hockey stick there is a waste, and overall the pattern and striping is just to mind boggling, maybe it's just the colours, but I don't know! Safe to say it's back to the drawing board! Sorry!! :wacko:

You defintely are going with what the Canucks are doing currently and that's having the logo not match the colouring of the jersey. I think you should go back to the drawing board on this one. Try to come up with something that's more pleasing to the eye. Try to match the logo's colours to the ones visiable on the jersey.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

sorry to say, but that is the uglyest jersey Ive ever seen

too much is going on with the jersey

Thanks for your "positive" input.

Not much positive about this right now, the colors do not blend well together. Not to mention, you have two different shades of blue (I'm sure that not on purpose.) The stripes on the arms and the "V" do not flow at the same angle, and looks very akward to me. Adding onto the "V", it turns into a "U" once on the back of the jersey... that needs to be corrected.

Forget blending the era's, that seldom works. Try something from scratch, I'm sure using your own original idea's will certainly help to improve this Canucks concept.

OK, Member arron14 and I made this jeresy to try and coordinate some old jerseys in one. I know some things dont line up properly but we just wanted some feedback if we are going the right direction. C&C

CanucksJersey.png

Didn't you make some "recolored" logos with a member like a couple days ago? I am starting to think that you have more than one account buddy...as for the jersey...well lets just say I would rather look at Rossie O'Donald <_<

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

OK, Member arron14 and I made this jeresy to try and coordinate some old jerseys in one. I know some things dont line up properly but we just wanted some feedback if we are going the right direction. C&C

CanucksJersey.png

Didn't you make some "recolored" logos with a member like a couple days ago? I am starting to think that you have more than one account buddy...as for the jersey...well lets just say I would rather look at Rossie O'Donald <_<

Dude, i dont have multiple accounts. Member seymour is way more artistic than I am. I am just trying new concepts until i get it right OK?

1412.gifseattle.gifcanucks.gifboston.gifbc.gif

Just a quick question.

On what system do you guys design your logos. I still design mine on paint lol. Any suggestions????

I use Paint as do many others, and you can make good concepts with it. You just need to have patience.

Very true!!! Alot people who use paint dont have patience but having patience is pretty much the only way that you can make good concepts using it...cause really it is quite easy!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived