Raytown South M.S. 12-0 Football Banner

KCScout76

OK the banner was ordered last week, so it will be January before I can get it up and get pix of it hanging up.

I left the "#" sign. It just looked right, the numbers looked "naked" w/o the # sign.

Thanks for everyones help/suggestion. You sure made it look good.

Here are our T-shirts we received today - the kids love them.

Sorry the pix are big, I didn't have time to resize them.

Go Cardinals!!!

12-0Shirts_KJwearing_2007_fullresiz.jpg

12-0Shirts_KJwearing_2007_back.jpg

Is Demoliton one of the Decepticons?

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Demolition is spelled wrong.

I am so mad at myself - I had a friend check it, my guy who does the shirts had his wife check it and it still got missed.

I feel bad it happened, not much I can do about it now - kids have their shirts and they are out for the Christmas Break.

I have been telling everyone, "There is no "I" in team, so we took it out of Demolition". Oh h*ll, life goes on.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Testing 1...2...3... D-E-M-O-L-I-T-I-O-N. Ok, my brain still works.

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Andrew...I believe the school does Red banners for undefeated so its an established look.

Yeah, I say use some tabs to align the numbers and you'll be fine on this. I also don't know if the "#" is necessary for every number.

And figure out a better layout for the coaches.

Other than that, as far as 1 color Middle School Banners, this looks great. I know I rarely saw banners during my middle school days and even most high school banners look like crap compared to this one.

And davidson...if rugby players hit hard enough they'd need pads ;)

Yeah, black on red: black printing on a red banner was my suggestion. That's still a red banner even if it has black writing, correct?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

About 6 years ago we had the basketball team go 14-1 and they made a black banner with red letters. Up close it was fine, but after we hung it up, it looked terrible. They changed the letter to white, it looked better and still hangs there today.

The policy is that the banner will be red if the team is undefeated. I did not consider using Black lettering as we have a "sign" for our games, red banner with the print in black; a Cardinal Bird, Raytown South Football, and Band of Brothers above the Birdhead. It looks OK, but it's hard to read from a distance. I like white lettering!

Archived