Weber State Wildcats

GetCrunk

I like the cat head logo you used on the helmet rather then the shield logo they use now, or at least they did use it.

Anyway, maybe have some stripes on the helmet, or make it white with some purple stripes or something. I dunno, the purple helmet seems wrong to me for some odd reason. Also try putting some TV numbers on there or remove the cat logo from the sleeve and put numbers there. Nice job though, keep it up.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I like the cat head logo you used on the helmet rather then the shield logo they use now, or at least they did use it.

Anyway, maybe have some stripes on the helmet, or make it white with some purple stripes or something. I dunno, the purple helmet seems wrong to me for some odd reason. Also try putting some TV numbers on there or remove the cat logo from the sleeve and put numbers there. Nice job though, keep it up.

Yeah, they still use it. It's thier primary and they use it on just about everything. WSU is located about oh, 50 miles north of where I live, so theyre kinda local. I think that this looks pretty good so far, but since the shields inception, it's been literally stuck on the helmet, meaning you just can't take it off. It's somewhat sentimental to WSU. So I suggest that if you could, to keep that on the helmet. Other than all that, this looks good. Keep up the good work.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived