Updated Oilers Logos

Claystation360

Nothing's changed here, just some colors. I think if the Oilers were still around, they probably wouldn't have really changed anything. If anything would have changed, it may have been the uniforms, but I doubt the logo would have changed.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Nothing's changed here, just some colors. I think if the Oilers were still around, they probably wouldn't have really changed anything. If anything would have changed, it may have been the uniforms, but I doubt the logo would have changed.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.

No , not Offensive at all I did it really quick . Plus I agree mostly with everything that yall are saying If I had a way of doing I would update the logo it's self , I would really think by now it would have been updated or some along the way Arizona did the Cardinal logo . Now I used the Texans battle red even if it wasn't that much different but you see how alot of the teams have gone to the darker look . So that's why I took the combo and I couldn't see a Houston based Oilers team getting rid of the Columbia , but I could see the sliver coming back and the Red getting darker .

#DTWD #GoJaguars

to my eyes you havent really changed much at all. just kind of looks like a darker image of their old logo.

Well, it would have been pretty hard for the Houston Oilers to adopt an entirely new logo, or at least one that didn't look like it was cribbed from a certain NHL team from Edmonton. And since those "other" Oilers already wear dark blue, for the NFL Oilers to do the same would also have reeked of copycatting.

CCSLC signature.png

Archived