Titans Concept

LEWJ

So here's my take on a Titans concept. I added lots more red. I like it, but the shoulder yokes are a little bigger than I wanted them. I think it's an improvement. What do you think?

[out of date]

C&C Please

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Id say that this is a firm "NO". I like the idea youre trying to get across, but it just isnt Titans. I think start over and and rethink soemthings like the amount of red and the usage of different parts of the jersey and see what you think up then. Its not a bad thing at all to do that - Ive done that plenty times myself. I think you can get something out of this though. Just keep it up.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I like the tweak. Just enough red to make it pop. They could work, but I'd definitely change up the stripes on the pants. Those plain-jane stripes just don't flow with the overall gyst of the scheme of the jerseys.

Sigs are for sissies.

I like the red in the torso, but don't like the striping. Maybe if you went back to what the Titans are using now it'd look better. The pants are fine, just get rid of the red. Although then, I think they'd be the same as their current ones.

nhlvquebec2mw0.pngnhlpittsburghmo1.pngmlsnewenglandei8.pngnflbaltimoreff1.pngncaaohiostatepx4.png

Interesting Baseball fact: In 1960: Baltimore, Milwaukee, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh had 2 AAA affiliates, while Los Angeles had 3 teams...and the New York Yankees had the Kansas City Athletics.

Interesting Hockey fact: In 1974, the Buffalo Sabres draft Taro Tsujimoto of the Toyko Katanas with th 183 pick in the draft. It was later revealed that Taro didn't exist, but Taro is still listed as an offical draftee of the Buffalo Sabres in their Media Guide.

Archived