Football Giants vs. Green Bay Packers

nybatt

If anyone cares, here's the photo album from my trip to the NFC Championship:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2453...&id=2009588

Too bad it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. There's always next year. Go Pack Go!

On a side note, Miami Dolphins quarterback Trent Green was on my flight home from Milwaukee. He was at the game doing something for the NFL Network. 2nd time I've met him and he's a cool guy.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person that put his dog in a Favre jersey. I found one at the Thrift Shop for $4 (like a toddler size, but a decent replica by NFL standards).

Yeah that's my cousin's dog Maxie. We put her in a jersey and a hat, but she kept swinging her head to throw the hat off.

Y'Know, I've heard a rumor that a certain poster on here who is a huge Bear's fan and has the words 'surge' and 'power' in his name puts his Boston Terrier in a little navy blue Bear's jersey during football season....but its just a rumor to my knowledge.

B)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anyone cares, here's the photo album from my trip to the NFC Championship:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2453...&id=2009588

Too bad it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. There's always next year. Go Pack Go!

On a side note, Miami Dolphins quarterback Trent Green was on my flight home from Milwaukee. He was at the game doing something for the NFL Network. 2nd time I've met him and he's a cool guy.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person that put his dog in a Favre jersey. I found one at the Thrift Shop for $4 (like a toddler size, but a decent replica by NFL standards).

Yeah that's my cousin's dog Maxie. We put her in a jersey and a hat, but she kept swinging her head to throw the hat off.

Y'Know, I've heard a rumor that a certain poster on here who is a huge Bear's fan and has the words 'surge' and 'power' in his name puts his Boston Terrier in a little navy blue Bear's jersey during football season....but its just a rumor to my knowledge.

B)

I think I'll make a thread about this!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived