JD's Brown and Bubbly Kiss Super Bowl Ad Award

NoHoJoe

Today, I have decided to create a new award in regards to the most inept, stupidest, and lamest Super Bowl Ad.

The BROWN AND BUBBLY KISS SUPER BOWL AD AWARD.

THe inspiration of the award came from Diet pepsi's now infamous Brown And Bubbly (read:diarrhea) campaign from SB XL and the now infamous SNicker Kiss ad from SB XLI.

With the way things are going- WGA strike and all, it looks like we might have a crop of

lame ads this year. Tune to 710WOR tomorrow and listen to the previews of some of the Super Bowl ads. I would not be surprised there might be some early candidates for this year's award!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

I'd have to go with that one ad (Chevy?) from last year that played Nelly's "Hot in Here" and had old men stripping to rub a car down...

1.) It makes no sense -- Why are they stripping and rubbing down the car?

2.) It uses a horribly dated song.

3.) It has stripping, sagging old men. Gross, unappealing, and just inviting you to flip the channel.

Today, I have decided to create a new award in regards to the most inept, stupidest, and lamest Super Bowl Ad.

THe inspiration of the award came from Diet pepsi's now infamous Brown And Bubbly (read:diarrhea) campaign from SB XL and the now infamous SNicker Kiss ad from SB XLI.

With the way things are going- WGA strike and all, it looks like we might have a crop of

lame ads this year. Tune to 710WOR tomorrow and listen to the previews of some of the Super Bowl ads. I would not be surprised there might be some early candidates for this year's award!

Why would the WGA strike affect the Super Bowl ads? Copywriters (and Art Directors, Designers, Creative Directors, etc. for that matter) aren't members of the writing guild.

Why would the WGA strike affect the Super Bowl ads? Copywriters (and Art Directors, Designers, Creative Directors, etc. for that matter) aren't members of the writing guild.

That's true. I freelance in radio advertising. I am part of no guild.

Sigs are for sissies.

I have a feeling taht there is going to be MORE lame inept commercials in SBXLII!

A Pepsi commercial in COMPLETE SILENCE with sign language?

Another Pepsi ad with Justin Timerlake getting hurt everytime somebody sips a Pepsi?

Cars.com?

I think Anheuser Busch needs to do something....

BRING BACK BUD BOWL!!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

And the winner of the 2008 JD's Brown and Bubbly award goes to...

THe Audi Godfather Commercial

BTW, we heard that the Pepsi Bob's House ASL ad only appeard during the pre-game show.

If any of you missed it, you can see it on YouTube.

be forwarned....IT IS LAME!!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

And the winner of the 2008 JD's Brown and Bubbly award goes to...

THe Audi Godfather Commercial

BTW, we heard that the Pepsi Bob's House ASL ad only appeard during the pre-game show.

If any of you missed it, you can see it on YouTube.

be forwarned....IT IS LAME!!!!!

The Audi one isn't even original. They did the same thing on "Yes, Dear" with a riding lawnmower and its steering column. Way to catch this reference at its peak popularity, Audi!

If only the part of that Justin Timberlake Pepsi commercial where his groin hit the mailbox actually happened...

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived