*New Argyle Sigs

LEWJ

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you make one cycling through these (in order): Colorado Rockies, Denver Nuggets #1, Detroit Tigers #1, Michigan Wolverines #1 and a new one with Colorado Buffaloes (this logo on a black background)?

coloradobufaloesss.png

ffsfasfd.gif

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Can you make one cycling through these (in order): Colorado Rockies, Denver Nuggets #1, Detroit Tigers #1, Michigan Wolverines #1 and a new one with Colorado Buffaloes (this logo on a black background)?

coloradobufaloesss.png

ffsfasfd.gif

Thanks dude!

I just realized I didn't put the Buffaloes one in the animated sig, would you like me to do that?

And, Galiboi Welcome!!

I'll have the other ones soon.

I know tis is going to be a huge request, but i would like a cycling one with these logos; cleveland gladiators, winnipeg blue bombers, marquette, a notre dame one with this logo (with use of their helmet gold), ohio state, san diego state, cleveland indians, washington nationals, san diego padres, tampa rays, cleveland cavs, cleveland browns, indianapolis colts, the columbus blue jackets, the washington capitals, and the obama logo (all #1's)

6fQjS3M.png

Could I get a cyclng one like this: Alabama Crimson Tide with a white background instead of crimson, San Diego Chargers, Atlnata Falcons, Duke Blue Devils, Atlanta Braves 1 and Clevlend Cavs

dfdfds.gif

Could I get a cyclng one like this: Alabama Crimson Tide with a white background instead of crimson, San Diego Chargers, Atlnata Falcons, Duke Blue Devils, Atlanta Braves 1 and Clevlend Cavs

dfdfds.gif

This iis Awesome thnx a lot LEWJ, but how do you save them and keep them cycling???

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

dfdfds.gif

This iis Awesome thnx a lot LEWJ, but how do you save them and keep them cycling???

You should just be able to right click=>save as.

dfdfds.gif

Yeah nut when I do that it wont keep it cycling. If you post the pics seperate I will use that website you put on here :)

dfdfds.gif

Yeah nut when I do that it wont keep it cycling. If you post the pics seperate I will use that website you put on here :)

Nevermind I figured t out THANX ALOT!!!

Archived