*New Argyle Sigs

LEWJ

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just using the Angels one you made for me on a board that only allowed a small sig, but after seeing your animated sig...I love it!

Could I request a Chicago Blackhawks with the Tomahawk C logo and a Chicago Bears one with the C logo when you get a chance?

Keep up the great work!

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

I was just using the Angels one you made for me on a board that only allowed a small sig, but after seeing your animated sig...I love it!

Could I request a Chicago Blackhawks with the Tomahawk C logo and a Chicago Bears one with the C logo when you get a chance?

Keep up the great work!

God do I love (and appreciate) replies like that! ^_^

Here you are sir:

chichibears.png

chichi.png

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I have a strange request:

Can you please remove Pistons sig 4? It sort of made me throw up in my mouth a bit. I mean, its well done and all, but, well, we Pistons fans have worked very hard trying to erase that era from our memory.

I'm not exactly sure the kidding/not kidding ratio of this post.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

I am not a big fan of sigs and I don't use them too much. Part of it is that I don't like when people go overboard with their own. I know that I could turn them off but that takes something away from the experience of reading it. Sigs say something about people, both good and bad. Anyway, getting to my point: even though I a not a big fan in general, you do fantastic work LEWJ. Nice job.

Edit: I should point out that most people here do a very good job with not going overboard. Maybe it is that if you are here in the first place, aesthetics are at least somewhat important.

BCBannersSig.png

Hi LEWJ!

I love this concept. You're designs are great.

Do you object to a little assistance to your collection? I know it's your design, but there are so many requests and you are so busy with them that I modeled some after what you did. Here, they are yours to add to your collection.

argyle_ivy.png

argyle_brown.png

argyle_col.png

argyle_corn.png

argyle_dart.png

CK3ZP8E.jpg

Hi LEWJ!

Do you object to a little assistance to your collection? I know it's your design, but there are so many requests and you are so busy with them that I modeled some after what you did. Here, they are yours to add to your collection.

argyle_corn.png

These look really nice and I have always loved that Cornell logo. Great work.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

Hi LEWJ!

argyle_ivy.png

argyle_brown.png

argyle_col.png

argyle_corn.png

argyle_dart.png

Geez! Thanks, they like your ivy league stuff more than my own stuff :cry:

Way to jack my stuff.

Haha. Just kidding dude, I would love to have you help, yours are cleaner than mine, which is nice, i assume you're using illustrator or photoshop (not vector magic haha)

I'd love for you to continue helping if you don't mind, great job!

I have a strange request:

Can you please remove Pistons sig 4? It sort of made me throw up in my mouth a bit. I mean, its well done and all, but, well, we Pistons fans have worked very hard trying to erase that era from our memory.

I'm not exactly sure the kidding/not kidding ratio of this post.

HAHA. I won't remove it but I will tell you this; you really don't have to worry about how bad you were in the past cause you're pretty much dominating the Eastern Conference.

Still, Go Cavs.

whenever you can get to it, i'd like one for the phoenix roadrunners. gracias!

ckm5gf70p09rhegbs1ge.gif

PHOENIXROADRUNNERZ.png

looks great! thanks again.

no problem man!

Archived