Carolina Panthers

AHcreative

The title is pretty much self explanatory; I do like the current Panthers uniforms, but there are like what, 6 Panther heads on each player? So I reduced that. Also, I made a slight logo adjustment by taking off the neck of the Panther and just have the head.

C&C please.

PanthersLogos.png

PantersJerseys.png

I'm not a big fan of the side panels on the jersey abruptly stopping at the plain pants. If you resolve that and try some different jersey/pants color combos, it would really help. O yeah, and please change that wordmark, it's really 90s.

Alright, I've been working on my update for some time now. Here's what I have done:

-Added new pant stripes to both jerseys (the stripe is very similar to what the Denver Broncos use)

-Added numbers to the shoulders.

-Got rid of the blue alternate jersey.

-Put the Panthers alternate logo into use (on the pants)

-Created a new wordmark using the script from the Carolina Panthers inaugural season logo.

AND

-Put them all together in this nice, slightly redundant template I created.

CarolinaPantersHelmet.png

CarolinaPanthersLogoSet.png

CarolinaPanthersJerseys.png

Any more comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Alright, I've been working on my update for some time now. Here's what I have done:

-Added new pant stripes to both jerseys (the stripe is very similar to what the Denver Broncos use)

-Created a new wordmark using the script from the Carolina Panthers inaugural season logo.

AND

I think at this point, that pant stripe is extremely dated/played out, and that full-body logo doesn't work well on the hip, it'd look better on the sleeves. And I just can;t embrace your cropped logo, I need the neck in there too. Maybe it's the whole 'kinda looking like the state of NC' thing.

I like the Panthers uniforms as they are. The only suggestion that I would make on what they have now is an alternate home version with black pants with the black jerseys. If they did this, stay with the black socks. I do not like the blue socks with black pants.

I would not go with black pants with the white jerseys and they tried the silver pants with the white jerseys several years ago for one game and it didn't work.

AND

I think at this point, that pant stripe is extremely dated/played out, and that full-body logo doesn't work well on the hip, it'd look better on the sleeves. And I just can;t embrace your cropped logo, I need the neck in there too. Maybe it's the whole 'kinda looking like the state of NC' thing.

Well see that's the thing, I wanted to change that because I don't see the logo looking like the state of North Carolina at all really. I know it's supposed to, but it's to abstract for me. I dunno, I'll work on this a little more tonight perhaps.

Archived