If you ever wanted to...

andrewharrington

The savior is here. LivePen allows you to alter the width of your stroke at any given point on the line!

LivePen!

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

VectorMagic was not awesome. It was cool, but it wasn't really a tool for professionals (not that I am one). Live Pen most certainly is.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

unfortunately they were dumb enough to market this on PC first, when the majority of users that would want this tool run Mac.

I know. This is actually something I am completely willing to drop $99 for, and it's not even available on my platform yet. Frustrating to say the least.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

unfortunately they were dumb enough to market this on PC first, when the majority of users that would want this tool run Mac.

I know. This is actually something I am completely willing to drop $99 for, and it's not even available on my platform yet. Frustrating to say the least.

Picture%201_9.png

How can you say no to a guy like him?

Awesome stuff does cost money.

Oh and I beg to differ.

FreeTacFromTacoBell-775165.JPG

I would test the pen for you since I run (superior ^_^) Windows, but they don't make it for Inkscape, the bastards. It's aaaaalways about Adobe, isn't it?

Archived