Columbus Blue Jackets Concept

Flame

First concept in a while, so here goes.

As you may notice, there are 13 stars on the home and away jersey, it's there because in their new logo and their old logo they also have 13 stars, which I think represents 13 original colonies or something.

I added light blue into the mix because they had it originally in their bug logo, but they never used it in their jerseys, so I thought it may look good.

Finally, you may notice that the jerseys are a mix of their old and new jerseys.

columbusbluejackets1wx5.png

columbusbluejackets2kw0.png

columbusbluejackets3sf6.png

^ click the images for larger images

Fire away!

espnsignq8.png

On the home jersey, there's only baby blue in the waist area stripes with none on the arms. Although I prefer silver, if you want to keep the baby blue, you really need to make them consistent at least.

On the home jersey, there's only baby blue in the waist area stripes with none on the arms. Although I prefer silver, if you want to keep the baby blue, you really need to make them consistent at least.

Yeah when I put the baby blue there, it kind of disappeared into the silver, and along with the dark blue, made it quite hard to see, so I decided to put white.

espnsignq8.png

I really dislike the baby blue. Never liked it as the Thrashers jersey and I dont think it works well for the Jackets either. Looks too weak.

The home and away jerseys arent bad, but you need to lose the black and navy combo. It just doesnt really work. Other than that, they're pretty good. The stars on the bottom stripe actually dont look too bad.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

I really dislike the baby blue. Never liked it as the Thrashers jersey and I dont think it works well for the Jackets either. Looks too weak.

The home and away jerseys arent bad, but you need to lose the black and navy combo. It just doesnt really work. Other than that, they're pretty good. The stars on the bottom stripe actually dont look too bad.

What do you mean by the black and navy combo? There isn't any black at all.

espnsignq8.png

Archived