FC Miami

Krona

As fishheatcats suggested, MLS expansion in Miami:

FC-Miami.jpg

Seeing it outside of illustrator, I may have gone too light with it. I really wanted to go with a white stucco/blue sky/ocean blue theme and keep it real simple. it may be too washed however. inspiration came from old Packards and and a simple miami as opposed to a garish one.

Wow that looks nice, but as you said the color needs to be adjusted. It reminds me a bit of Miami FC's crest(see sig) with the streaking ball. I could definitely see this if they were to get promoted up to MLS. I'm not too sure about the part where it says "FC Miami" and it goes off the left side, same for the soccer ball streaks. Other than that, I love the design just tweak those colors. Nice job yet again!!

Make the darker shade of blue a bit darker and it would be perfect. Great job.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

IMHO all it needs is a little warmth (yellow,orange?), otherwise it looks great....makes me wish I was relaxing on a warm beach

I agree on the orange. Also, try adding in a bit of blue (just as an accent color). Otherwise, great job!

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived