Stars Third Jersey

leafsfan_101

I like hows it is a classic design but ..

1. Get rid of one of the hemstripes

2. Make the alternate a dark color not white

3. I think it would look weird with green pants and green socks, so if you are keeping the jersey white, make the socks white also.

4. No to the square shoulders, make them rounded.

5. I love how their is no black!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

**Edited with the socks matching jersey**

props for resisting the urge to use the stars logo with white in the middle.

you are on the right track for a decent stars jersey. This is very close to being better than the junior league/ college level uniforms they currently wear.

heres my suggestions.

1. kill the thing hem line, curve the large hem stripe to contour the jersey.(this is actually something all the teams with hem stripes need to do.)

2. round off the top to resemble more of boston/san jose's jersey.

3. Make a green version and a black version of that.

4. add a thin black stripes next to the gold stripes.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

how do the habs use two sets of hem stripes?

What?

They don't. They have a bottom hem stripe and they have a mid torso stripe. I wouldn't call the mid torso stipe a hem stripe. So they only use the one thin hem stripe, the other is a mid torso stripe

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

how do the habs use two sets of hem stripes?

What?

They don't. They have a bottom hem stripe and they have a mid torso stripe. I wouldn't call the mid torso stipe a hem stripe. So they only use the one thin hem stripe, the other is a mid torso stripe

Sorry I was thinking about the two stripes along the bottom of the jerseys. I just looked at them though and I guess I thought they were a bit farther apart. I thought there was one right along the bottom and one up a bit.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Okay, here is the updated version of the jersey, with the shoulders and hem stripes changed. I didn't understand what you ment by making the stripe contour though.

1z3zbjs.png

And here are the green and black jerseys as requested.

2v8stow.png

11scx9g.png

C&C is appreciated.

You still have the two hem stripes, and why is the collar gold on the alternate jersey when there is no gold anywhere on the jersey?

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

There's quite a bit that's wrong here:

1) Why are the insides of certain letters (O,D,N) in the names on the back of the jerseys a different color than the jerseys themselves? Furthermore, why don't the insides of the 9's on the green and black jerseys match the jersey color?

2) We said remove the hem stripe, not change its color.

3) Green names and numbers on a green jersey?

4) Black names and numbers on a black jersey?

5) The random gold collar on the black jersey looks ridiculous.

6) If you're going to fill in the center of the star on the black jersey (something I wouldn't suggest doing), at least fill it in entirely. Don't leave that sloppy-looking green border around the inside. Just because the bucket tool in MS Paint didn't remove it, doesn't make it OK to just leave it there.

7) On the green jersey, one of the armpits is still white.

8) On the black pants, the gold striping and accents don't match anything on the jersey it's assigned to. Try making the striping white-green-white like it is on the jersey.

9) The middle of the 'B' in the RBK logo is still green on the black pants.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived