Bruins third jersey concept!

theheadacheset

Don't want to be negative from the start...but I don't see much here but a reverse of the white and gold colors from what they currently wear. Sorry, it doesn't do it for me. I would like to encourage you to continue your efforts...mabe think outside the norm, push the design to be your own, not just a recoloring.

boston_bruins_away.jpg

This is your second concept in as many days. Thats too fast, slow it down and put more work into your concepts. The end result will be much better.

You use this excuse if the concept is messy and not clean. This is a very clean design.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

This is your second concept in as many days. Thats too fast, slow it down and put more work into your concepts. The end result will be much better.

You use this excuse if the concept is messy and not clean. This is a very clean design.

I agree. The execution isn't half bad here, and it is the Bruins, so a simple design is almost required. I kind of like it. Reminds me of when I played roller hockey as a kid my team had yellow Bruins jerseys like this, but only with that ugly bear-head alternate on the front. Just tone down that yellow a tad and it's a solid alternate jersey.

"Ah the luftwaffe, the Washington Generals of the History Channel." -Homer Jay Simpson

hahaha one of my favorite Homerisms

About the concept, tone down the yellow a little bit, and that's a jersey I would buy.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived