Chris Gratton Jersey

charger77

100 jerseys. While I am unsure of that to honestly say, but I will just ask you this:

Do you have them insured? Or can you insure them? Why have that many if there was no value to them?

I got them put under my homeowners insurance for $15000 as "collectables"

- Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

As far as the Birds go, I really wish they had released those 30th anniversary jerseys to the public, that was also a sharp jersey. Those were a thing of beauty and should have been mass produced. I think you were the guy who posted the t-birds patch off ebay, I saw those and thought it would be really cool to put that on one of the green Whalers alts Icejerseys.com sells, like Spyboys Fantasy Whalers Alt. I was going to do it, until I came to the sad realization this is my last year here at UW and I'll probably never come to Birds games again as a Birds fan, so it was kinda pointless to go through with that. I wouldn't mid seeing that as an alternate in the future, bring back a green jersey like the old days.

That's actually the plan once IceJerseys gets the green alt back in. I'm hoping someone from the office sees it and realizes what a good idea it is and makes it happen. I never understood why we don't play up the green more considering almost every season ends around St Pats Day.

Having said that, I did pick up a Breakers jersey from Saturday night (not the game-worn ones that were auctioned off but an authentic) and that was a nice little addition to the collection.

Oh, the front view jersey, my bad didn't get that. Those can be found in the concepts section, someone here does those individually.

OMNF, I agree the green needs to be there. The alts the have are fine (not as good as the ones from back in the day that had cool bird on the Sabres template) but green needs to be there, especially when that green jersey already exists. I'm such a big fan of the green Whalers jersey that I'm going to follow Spyboys lead and do a Whalers Fantasy alt, to get a Glen Wesley jersey crossed off the list. I only saw a glimpse of the Breakers jersey at the Spokane/Seattle game about a week ago, how do they look? Speaking of which, do you have your collection photographed?

As for insurance, thats something I've always wondered about, but being as I have nothing else to insure (and more importantly it would cut into my money for buying jerseys!) I've never done it. Once I enter the real world that might have to be part of the plan.

SEAsig.png

I only saw a glimpse of the Breakers jersey at the Spokane/Seattle game about a week ago, how do they look?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2550...mp;id=500845424

As with most of the one-off jerseys they have had the past couple of seasons, everything is screened on. The on-ice jerseys had Thunderbird logo patches on the shoulders, this one does not. It's a ProJoy despite having the Reebok logos on it. Not a bad pick up and it'll certainly be unique around here.

My collection of 9 doesn't really warrant a photography session. :)

• Seattle Thunderbirds (White, NNOB, Reebok)
  • Team Canada (Red Alt, NNOB, Nike)
  • San Diego Gulls (Blue Alt, NNOB, SP)
  • Boston Bruins (White, NNOB, Reebok)
  • New York Islanders (White, NNOB, Reebok)
  • Atlanta Thrashers (Light Blue Alt, Hossa, Reebok)
  • Vancouver Canucks (Black, McLean, CCM)
  • Seattle Breakers (Blue, NNOB, Reebok(ProJoy))
  • Ottawa Senators (White, NNOB, CCM)

There are others on the wish list so the collection should grow soon.

Nice, I like that jersey a lot. I always thought you had a huge collection for some reason. I was at a birds game last year and the fan of the game was a guy who had over 100 jerseys, and I assumed that was you, since you were part of this board.

SEAsig.png

Archived