Chris Gratton Jersey

charger77

As part of my hockey jersey collection (closing in on 100) I collect jerseys of players who wore #77 as that was my h.s. football number and the number I've worn in hockey for the last 10 years. I have recently purchased on e-bay a Chris Gratton Flyers jersey. I could have swore he only wore #55 in Philly. If he did thats fine, I can always have the last name changed to Oates or Coffey. I just wanted to double check with the CCSLC to see if he had perhaps wore #77 even in a limited capacity while a Flyer, but I don't think he did.

Thanks,

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

As far as #77s go I currently have:

Bourque: Old Boston

Bourque: Colorado w/ 2001 SCF patch

Turgeon: Blue St.Louis

Gratton: Flyers

Of course I want to add more to this sub group of my collection. I'm looking to soon add a Esposito Rangers jersey. I'd also like 1 each of what Anson Carter wore (VAN, CBJ, CAR)

Just to name a few.

- Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011

The signatures can be found at hockeywidgets.com, one of the guys on the board is responsible for those. Not to thread jack, but if anyone is interested, I have my collection of hockey jerseys that stands at 69 ( hehehehehe :D:P ) photographed and about 15 more I need to take pictures of over my spring break this next week. The link is in my signature. Charger, post a link to yours when you get it done, i always enjoy browsing other peoples collections to see what they've got going on.

SEAsig.png

The signatures can be found at hockeywidgets.com, one of the guys on the board is responsible for those. Not to thread jack, but if anyone is interested, I have my collection of hockey jerseys that stands at 69 ( hehehehehe :D:P ) photographed and about 15 more I need to take pictures of over my spring break this next week. The link is in my signature. Charger, post a link to yours when you get it done, i always enjoy browsing other peoples collections to see what they've got going on.

Finally saw the new Portland 3rds in action on Saturday. You have one? I'm going to pick one up here in the next couple weeks. Yes, I hate the team but it was a sharp looking jersey.

Finally saw the new Portland 3rds in action on Saturday. You have one? I'm going to pick one up here in the next couple weeks. Yes, I hate the team but it was a sharp looking jersey.

Thats one that eludes my collection at this point. After not being that impressed with it, seeing it on the ice a few times turned my opinion around its one I'd like to get in the future, maybe go with Sjodin on the back, even though hes long gone. If you do pick one up, send Jennifer, whos contact info is on the Hawks merch site an email, last year at this time, I was able to get one of the then 3rd jerseys knocked down to $90 from $125 since they weren't going to be using them again. I don't know their plans with this jersey but its worth a shot. I have lead on one of the Hawks 25th Anniversary Jerseys and I'd like to get that while I can over my spring break, thats the one essential piece I feel I'm missing, and I can pick up the current alt at a later date.

As far as the Birds go, I really wish they had released those 30th anniversary jerseys to the public, that was also a sharp jersey. Those were a thing of beauty and should have been mass produced. I think you were the guy who posted the t-birds patch off ebay, I saw those and thought it would be really cool to put that on one of the green Whalers alts Icejerseys.com sells, like Spyboys Fantasy Whalers Alt. I was going to do it, until I came to the sad realization this is my last year here at UW and I'll probably never come to Birds games again as a Birds fan, so it was kinda pointless to go through with that. I wouldn't mid seeing that as an alternate in the future, bring back a green jersey like the old days.

Charger, just my two cents, but I'd like to see a Cliff Ronning Coyotes 3rd with #77, those were a sweet looking sweater. Or to be true to the Avs and kinda your collection, go with a Turgeon #87 Avs, since 77 is his traditional number.

SEAsig.png

100 jerseys, holy shmokes that's a huge collection. You must own one of the entire Avs roster.

Avs jerseys I have

Forsberg Old home with 2001 SCF patch

Forsberg Old road with 1996 SCF patch

Bourque Old home with 2001 SCF patch

Roy Old Home with NHL 2000 Patch

Roy Old Home

Tanguay Alt with Avs 10 yr Anniversary Patch

Tanguay Old Road with Avs 10 yr Anniversary Patch

Hejduk All Star Jersey 2001

David Aebischer Swiss jersey

and 2 Nordique jerseys... Does that count?

- Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011

Archived