ScottySprings' College Hoops Redesign Series- Duke Blue Devils

scottysprings

Okay, here's what I've done for Duke. I think the black they've been using goes well with the blue and white but truth be told it's not one of their colors. The football team's 2008 unis eliminated the black they had been using the past few seasons and they look awesome; I think the straight blue and white is the way to go for Duke. Very simplistic design similar to that used during the early 90's. Comments?

Duke.png

I love it..Im a big fan of classic simplicity, and the devil on the shorts is perfect. A+

imho, SOD is the best thing Nike has done in a long time, with very few exceptions in its use(ex. Florida).

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, here's what I've done for Duke. I think the black they've been using goes well with the blue and white but truth be told it's not one of their colors. The football team's 2008 unis eliminated the black they had been using the past few seasons and they look awesome; I think the straight blue and white is the way to go for Duke. Very simplistic design similar to that used during the early 90's. Comments?

Duke.png

I am a fan of the Black but these look really good, I really like the Blue Devil Logo on the Pants Stripe, it makes it look great! The rest is preety similar to what they have now but that's one reason I like it. I think a little black on it woudn't be bad though, maybe just a black outline on the numbers or script. But the way you did it was good too.

Nice Work, the best Duke Concept I've seen here!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I love it..Im a big fan of classic simplicity, and the devil on the shorts is perfect. A+

imho, SOD is the best thing Nike has done in a long time, with very few exceptions in its use(ex. Florida).

Yeah, thanks man. I think Florida will be my next team. Their championship era Nike uniforms, although a basic template, looked so much better than the mess of SoD they have now. I was quite disappointed to see the crap they're wearing this year especially with how many great looking SoD looks there are in the NCAA.

Archived