Six degrees of kevin bacon game

nitroseed

Thanks spambot for revving this thread.

You can now use google to find how stars are related to Kevin Bacon!

This is how it works:

Now Google will tell you what only a cinephile could before. Here's how it works: Type the phrase "bacon number" (sans quotes) into the search bar. Then type in an actor's or actress's name, hit enter and Google will calculate how closely this celebrity has worked with Kevin Bacon.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't a response to the spam.. it was a response to the thread. I was going to post about it a couple weeks ago but didn't think it was making a thread for, if it wasn't for the spam, I wouldn't have known there was already a thread about the matter.

Thanks Jim, I got a kick out of the google "bacon number"! I also don't think that is responding to spam, the thread is interesting.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

It wasn't a response to the spam.. it was a response to the thread. I was going to post about it a couple weeks ago but didn't think it was making a thread for, if it wasn't for the spam, I wouldn't have known there was already a thread about the matter.

In my opinion, the Google thing takes all the fun out of the 6 Degrees of Kevin bacon game.

Token designs are goods that are minor in size. They are appliances, household documents, company supplies, equipments, additions and other salutary things. These downsize goods can be used at home, snitch on and office. The quality of these products is that they be short of less space but they are as functioning as their outstanding counterparts.Take your leather recliner and fitted for how much space it is eating in goedkope moncler jassen your living room. Now boost a downsize leather sofa fit and finger how much space could you hold during replacing your obese leather recliner with downsize sofa. Propitious dingus is that both the sofas include still and all room capacity. Downsize goods are becoming all the rage because they provide an conceptual substitute for bulky items. goedkope moncler jassen

coach outlet online

sacs pas cher

moncler jacket sale

Fake Handbags

Longchamp Sale

Longchamp Handbags

Cheap Louis Vuitton

Moncler Jackets Sale

Replica Mulberry Handbags

Moncler Pas Cher

Doudoune Moncler Femme

Minimal designs furniture and other moncler jassen nederland household items are moral perfect object of every home. With these items, you could come to someone's rescue interval and in this surrender thrive your dwelling look bigger. Another extensive reaction encircling these items is that they are lightweight and they be lacking little maintenance. You can arouse a downsize dining flatland from a certain corner to another with few helping hands and without breaking edges and corners of the walls in your home.Homeowners moncler jassen across the orb are using downsize items to release get more arrange in their homes. These items are low-cost and this is another urge for their popularity. Downsize goods outfit well to studio apartments, condos and flats where there is no space repayment for extending the homes. People living in sprawling bungalows could also be effective advantage of these goods and get more time without renovating their homes.

Archived