Angels Apparel

kenclark

I've noticed that the Angels' are not selling the Therma Base Premier jacket, Cool Base Gamer Jacket, or the Convertible Gamer Jacket. It looks like virtually every team is selling and wearing this apparel. Are the Angels fighting with MLB or Majestic over the designs or styles? They are also the only team with the old-styled batting practice caps. Can anyone give a heads up?

I've noticed that the Angels' are not selling the Therma Base Premier jacket, Cool Base Gamer Jacket, or the Convertible Gamer Jacket. It looks like virtually every team is selling and wearing this apparel. Are the Angels fighting with MLB or Majestic over the designs or styles? They are also the only team with the old-styled batting practice caps. Can anyone give a heads up?

I don't know about any of the jackets (it certainly is conspicious), but Angels owners Arte Moreno allegedly hated the side panels on the BP caps to the point that they opted out of the design and went with the panel-less BP caps.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

This is really weird because they have sold the jackets before. As posted above Arte hates the BP hats with the panels and decided to have the boys not wear them.

It stinks cuz I wanted one of those jackets, but oh well, hopefully they will be release in October.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

If so, I raise a toast to the Angels. That ThermaBase material is the most static-generating substance I have ever encountered. If you could get all the fans in a baseball stadium to wear a ThemaBase jacket or pullover and discharge the static buildup all at once, it would have the same destructive effect as a 12-kiloton atomic bomb.

I like the look of the ThermaBase stuff -- there's a light-blue Twins pullover that would otherwise have my name on it -- but you couldn't pay me to touch a ThermaBase product again.

20082614447.png

I was ok with the new jackets (never heard of the static issue though, that's not good) until I saw that all of the logos on them are rubberized. That just doesn't seem professional, IMO.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Archived