Ottawa Senators tweak

undead

I have a soft spot for simplicity. With that said, I am f'n in love with that tertiary. I don't know where it would be used, but it's just delicious.

Agreed, that third is perfect.

Primary: Absolutely not, it was better the other way.

Secondary: Please, can we use it instead of our current secondary logo? Almost anything is better than the new 2D Senator.

Tertiary: It could work.

This should be a short stay.

That 2D logo is beautiful, it's so much better than the one we wear now, it's not even funny.

You have got to be kidding me. That 2D logo is disgusting. Anything is better than that piece of trash. Way too cartoonish, simply does not work. Even the unused logo was better.

I have a soft spot for simplicity. With that said, I am f'n in love with that tertiary. I don't know where it would be used, but it's just delicious.

Agreed, that third is perfect.

Primary: Absolutely not, it was better the other way.

Secondary: Please, can we use it instead of our current secondary logo? Almost anything is better than the new 2D Senator.

Tertiary: It could work.

This should be a short stay.

That 2D logo is beautiful, it's so much better than the one we wear now, it's not even funny.

You have got to be kidding me. That 2D logo is disgusting. Anything is better than that piece of trash. Way too cartoonish, simply does not work. Even the unused logo was better.

Well I'm willing to put money that more people like the 2D logo than the 3/4 one.

Hi, how are you?

I think your changes to the primary are all downgrades. They look like changes for change's sake.

That having been said, your secondary and tertiary logos are brilliant. Love the Peace Tower O, and the really simple tertiary logo is inspired. The execution seems a little off- maybe round the bottom of the crest a little more so it follows the curve of the letter.

Archived