Ottawa Senators tweak

undead

The new Ottawa primary always looks a little off to me. On the left side where the cape is doesn't look finished to me. I added a shoulder with armor. I also added a lot more shadows to make it more logo-like. I blacked out his child molester eyes and gave him some skin tone. I lowered the part of the helmet on his face. It looked like he wouldn't be able to see side-to-side. I replaced the decorative part of the circle with the word Ottawa.(Don't mind the 2 little "spikes" of white by Ottawa. It was a side effect of the transfer from Inkscape.) I created a secondary logo with the peace tower and also a new tertiary logo. I hope you like them.

C+C is appreciated as always.

webidentityottawa.png

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Awesome job. The cape was an awesome touch, and the O with the Parliament building definitely would look good on the shoulder.

The OTTAWA in main logo looks weird though. I think you should keep the "arrow things" that are usually in that semi-circle. Also like shanurr said keep the face white.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I don't think the changes were necessary at all. But since you've added a right shoulder, you might as well just make a full body Senator.

What?! :wacko:

You think that because he added that little bit of gold, he should go and do the entire body? That would look ridiculous.

Hi, how are you?

I have a soft spot for simplicity. With that said, I am f'n in love with that tertiary. I don't know where it would be used, but it's just delicious.

I have a soft spot for simplicity. With that said, I am f'n in love with that tertiary. I don't know where it would be used, but it's just delicious.

Agreed, that third is perfect.

Primary: Absolutely not, it was better the other way.

Secondary: Please, can we use it instead of our current secondary logo? Almost anything is better than the new 2D Senator.

Tertiary: It could work.

Agreed, that third is perfect.

Primary: Absolutely not, it was better the other way.

Secondary: Please, can we use it instead of our current secondary logo? Almost anything is better than the new 2D Senator.

Tertiary: It could work.

This should be a short stay.

That 2D logo is beautiful, it's so much better than the one we wear now, it's not even funny.

Hi, how are you?

Will you make us a concept jersey someday?

Hey guys thanks for all the feedback. I didn't have time to change the primary for you but I did have a chance to whip up some jerseys. The shoulder logos are a little hard to see. Let me know what you think.

webjerseycollection.png

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Wow, I am loving these jerseys, especially your secondary jersey and the tertiary logo. The tertiary is so simple yet such an awesome and creative blend.

The Red Alt with the Peace Tower is amazing, but I feel like the shoulder stripes are just a tad too thick. If they were the same width as the bottom stripes it may seem a bit more symmetrical, but that's just me.

All in all, an awesome concept, I'm really liking these.

Archived