Progressive Field Pics

infrared41

I had the good fortune to be at the second game of the Jays-Indians doubleheader Monday night. (we caught the last inning of the first game too.) I was sitting front row behind home plate when Asdrubal Cabrera pulled off the 14th unassisted triple play in MLB history. It was great watching both starters pitch lights out. Lee and Marcum were both sound asleep all night. Seeing an historic play take place didn't suck too much either.

Anyway, I took my camera so I thought I'd share some shots of the game if anyone is interested. My apologies if I posted these in the wrong spot.

DSC_0001_2.jpg

Carmona in the 9th.

DSC_0003_2.jpg

Rolen arguing a called strike.

DSC_0029.jpg

Our seats are the ones right behind where the two people are standing at left edge of the screen.

DSC_0048_2.jpg

First pitch of game 2.

DSC_0051.jpg

If anyone is interested I can post some more.

BB52Big.jpg

I am sorry you had to see those black jerseys, bleh.

Nice pics -- if you have more keep them coming.

Those jerseys look even worse in person (as I am sure you are aware.) In the sunlight the numbers looked like they were ironed on. The black jerseys looked really cheap. I'll add some more pics later today.

BB52Big.jpg

I'll be embarking on a 10-city ballpark tour a week from tomorrow...when I return, I'll definitely post photos...

:o

I am so jealous.

Yeah, well it's me and 4 friends doing it because we just graduated college...and we're starting w/ Cooperstown, before hitting up Toronto, Detroit, Both Chicagos, Milwaukee, Cincy, Shea (which doesn't really count for me), Philly, Baltimore, and Washington. I've also been to Philly and Baltimore a couple times before, but they're both really nice parks so the more the merrier...

Can't wait...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

• 2 weeks later...

6 Down, a break, and 4 to go...but as promised, as soon as I put pictures up online (likely tomorrow, Friday the 30th), I'll post 'em...

...but the home teams were 6-0, 2 games were won 3-2 in the Bottom of the 9th, we saw 2 CG's, and the trip was incredible...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived