Kitchener Rangers - Memorial Cup jersey

J.R.

i dont know what it is.. but im not a big fan. it reminds me of the stupid regina pats bulldog face logo.. (the shape i mean). i really want to like them though... and will probably be bidding on the blasted things... consarnit and dagnammit... who knows, maybe i just can't like anything kitchener rangers right now.. see sig below, as well as hometown... yeah, maybe thats why. :therock:

sig.png

I thought the Rangers jerseys look great but I could have swore I saw the creamish color from, say the Quebec Remparts home jersey where they had the creamish white color.... wow nice look.. I love that jersey look but the stripes on the top really is something.. hmm.. the poppy patch is really a cool addition....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

If anyone were able to snaggle a good quality shot of the crest, then we can rig up an image of the uniforms for the webpage

Best I've seen so far...

img6434458.jpg

Can something be done?

teams-1.png

Look at the inside tag. Ironhead? Again RBK can't produce special edition on ice jerseys again. When I was working with the Hamilton Bulldogs pretty much all of our special "one time only" jerseys had to be done by other companies even though the league had the RBK deal.

Look at the inside tag. Ironhead? Again RBK can't produce special edition on ice jerseys again. When I was working with the Hamilton Bulldogs pretty much all of our special "one time only" jerseys had to be done by other companies even though the league had the RBK deal.

It looks like the RBK vector was just added to the jersey for the games.

Redundancy and self-quoting aside, I think you'll find this on a lot of special jerseys made for one game. My Seattle Breakers jersey that was worn for one night this past Thunderbirds season was not made by Reebok but because the league has a deal with them, the logo was screened onto the back of the neck anyway.

Archived