Wharton Wildmen

GFB

Update...thoughts?

20080616-q93cka5t2bnb4f3e2t53d1q6b3.jpg

Thanks!

I do like this logo and the changes GBF made to it but I still really like the first one as well. You should use that first one as your secondary logo or shoulder patch with this one as your main logo or front crest. I would love to see some jerseys made up.

As always, nice work GBF!

Update...thoughts?

20080616-q93cka5t2bnb4f3e2t53d1q6b3.jpg

Thanks!

The thumb on his right hand has to come overtop of the grey stick but under the rest of the fingers if you understand what I mean. Also on his left hand the thumb kind of disappears, try putting the claw or a bump or whateve sticking out below the stick so we can see what happened to the thumb. You could also try reducing the silver outline on everything a little and see how that looks. Overall very good work.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

What is the jagged line on the right side of his face supposed to represent? (The one in the shape of a sideways M.) Hair? That is the only part that looks out of place to me, but maybe I don't understand it.

Also, I'd raise the wildman pic a touch to give more room to the wordmark, the "O" in Wharton is still a little too obstructed.

I like the shield in the logo...is that an acknowledgment to UPenn's school shield? Very nice touch. Overall very nice logo.

Archived