Slovenia National Jersey Concept

leafsfan_101

I don't know about this one. I don't think the coat of arms works as well as you say it does. If a player happens to tuck his shirt in more than others, then the effect is lost. Plus I don't see a spot where numbers can be put on the front, which I believe is a requirement for international matches.

Keep in mind too that Slovenia is one of those countries whose national teams wear different colours than their flag. Traditionally they have worn green, as you can see on their national soccer federation website and their Wikipedia page.

Slovenia is such a new country I don't think that they can officially have a look about them. I thought that the blue goes nicely together, and elements of their flag are nicely incorporated. I made a green jersey aswell, so pick which one you like better.

2lbdu36.png

200820165144.png

GO Leafs GO!!

Slovenia is such a new country I don't think that they can officially have a look about them. I thought that the blue goes nicely together, and elements of their flag are nicely incorporated. I made a green jersey aswell, so pick which one you like better.

2lbdu36.png

yeah youre right, :censored: it. while your at it, i reckon you could come up with a far sexier name than slovenia! how about slovawsome!

i think if you want to successfully design a scheme for a nation, you should at least have respect for the colours and traditions of

said country. they may have had a turbulent past, been part of the holy roman empire, austro-hungarian empire and yugoslavia,

but the state is far older than the usa. and i dont see you changing the colours of 'old glory'.

Archived