Pilgrim High School Concepts

JamieRose

I haven't posted anything since February, so I thought i'd put up something new. I just finished my time at Pilgrim High School in Rhode Island, and for the past four years the uniforms there have bothered me deeply. So i decided to redesign the Football, Hockey, Basketball, and Baseball teams.

First up is baseball. I didn't do too much to these because this team has actually won championships within the last two decades in similar uniforms.

PilgrimBSBHome.png

PilgrimBSBRoad.png

PilgrimBSBAlt.png

Right now, they only have a home uniform, so they wear their whites at home and on the road. I tried to keep these simple and fairly traditional.

TDZiMMB.png

hey that's great!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I think you are off to a great start! Here are some of my suggestions.

Baseball - Looks good, but I agree with Vicious, a lot of gold in the alternate. Maybe try and incorporate a little gold into home and away jersey.

Basketball - Looks good.

Hockey - I really like the shoulder patch. It adds a nice touch. Although I wouldn't mind seeing an alternate jersey. I know they aren't very common in

high school, but I'd think it would be cool to see. Maybe updating the Pilgrim school logo to something more modern.

Football - I really like this set too. Very simple and traditional. Not sure if you need the a patch on the front though. Maybe on the side sleeve.

Very solid concepts. Nice work!

Archived