SEC East

GoDawgs08

KentuckyWildcats.png

What's with the "KENTUCKY" text in this concept? I think it looks small.

The wordmark I can deal with (although the font isn't correct and it is really pixelated)...the problem is that the piping is wrong. It goes over the shoulder. On the home, the piping is grey...with the inside filled in white.

Also Vanderbilt doesn't use the pants with the star on the side anymore. The black pants are just like the others you posted...with stripes...gold on the outside 2 and a white stripe inside.

This was Kentucky's uniform set for '07:

2552514950_42f51301b1_o.gif

The pinstripes on the pants aren't really visible from the front angle. They wouldn't wrap over the padding that would be over the knees on the bottom of the pants. And as ColaCock mentioned, you can see the route the piping takes over the shoulders instead of tapering towards the collar.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Also Vanderbilt doesn't use the pants with the star on the side anymore. The black pants are just like the others you posted...with stripes...gold on the outside 2 and a white stripe inside.

071013_kwegel_vandy_1stquarterd1h110forblog.jpg

get ur facts straight. I did miss up on Kentucky tho, so those who told me that touche. Also for anyone who is wondering, im not posting all of the uniform combos, im just representing each jersey, pants and helmet for each team.

temp.png

get ur facts straight. I did miss up on Kentucky tho, so those who told me that touche. Also for anyone who is wondering, im not posting all of the uniform combos, im just representing each jersey, pants and helmet for each team.

well maybe it was a special occasion or the standard black pants were dirty lol. just take my word for it, in the current sets they have- a black pant is included designed just like the other 2.

Actually, here:

DJam020.jpg

well maybe it was a special occasion or the standard black pants were dirty lol. just take my word for it, in the current sets they have- a black pant is included designed just like the other 2.

Actually, here:

DJam020.jpg

thats prolly an old picture. They trashed the black striped pants this season.

temp.png

• 1 month later...
AlabamaJerseys.gif

This is my idea for Alabama Crimson Tide Concepts, It is like the Nike Florida Jerseys that were a solid color and had the secondary color on one sleave

Don't threadjack, and those are terrible.

Well it is just an idea and i found this thread as a template

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

good points ill take into account, but does anyone know how accurate the SC ones are? I cant find good pictures of those anywhere

2007_allcombos.jpg

Found them, dude these are great, could i use them for under armor jerseys if not ill just use them as an example but i wont be able to make them this good

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

good points ill take into account, but does anyone know how accurate the SC ones are? I cant find good pictures of those anywhere

2007_allcombos.jpg

Found them, dude these are great, could i use them for under armor jerseys if not ill just use them as an example but i wont be able to make them this good

I don't mind...but like I said in the Request forum, I think you will find a larger version in the Templates thread that will be easier to manipulate and use. The one above for South Carolina is the same template other teams borrowed...I think North Texas as well...so it is pretty much an "Under Armour template".

Archived