homejerseyssixers.png

home jersey

roadjerseysixers.png

road jersey

redjerseysixers.png

red alt jersey

altsilverjerseysixers.png

silver alt jersey

just some ideas before I put them on actually jersey displays. trying to get some feedback on what everyone thinks before I put them on uniforms. thanks.

"Every success is built on the ability to do better than good enough"

liike the idea.

It's very hard to actually get these colors to work with the logos, as hard to believe as that is.

So, congrats if you can get anything to work, I tried once. :P

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

the blue and red are WAY too bright. tone it down and you have something.

and for the jerseys I think it would be cool to put 13 stars on the side pannels. (the first 13 states)

it would only be cool though if they have red, white and blue for colors.

i tried a year ago on jersey creator. (i am not trying to steel your post, just thought i would give you an example.

sixers.jpg

hey thanks for the ideas. your not "stealing my concept" by putting that on there. that helps me a lot for ideas for what to put on the jerseys, I was having a tough time coming up with anything to put on the jerseys: strips, designs, etc. But yes I can tone done the red and blue a little bit. I will change them up and re post them. Also when I get the jerseys done. Thanks again

"Every success is built on the ability to do better than good enough"

personally, i despise the current logo. i do, however, like the idea of getting rid of the gold and black. iverson's gone, and this team is long overdue for a change. i say - bring back the classic 76ers logos. to me, it's such a no-brainer, and i can't see why they haven't made this move in real life.

Archived