PRODIGY THREAD: APPRENTICE

-(dp)-

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Presentation is in alittle more than half an hour. If any of yinz guys are reading this and have the parts of the presentation other than the ads, I need them ASAP.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - 2006  |  New Orleans JazzCats - Major League Hockey (AHL) - 2023

Nice explanations Maz. And :censored: sorry I misspelled underarmour.com.

It got super crazy at the end, but I think we did well given the circumstances with chesnutz and that our group has a lot of members going on vacations.

I am so sorry guys, the presentation is my fault. I am the one with the template. I was up until 5:00, and had to work at 10:30 this morning. I set my alarm for 8:00, so I could get that stuff finished before work, and apparently slept right through it. So, sorry the presentation wasn't on our template. Maz, I think you did a nice job, since you didn't have much time to prepare everything. Very nice explanations.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Well, it looks like we will have to even the score again next round, like we did in round two. It seems like pretty much every judge liked our logo better, which was the main thing of this challenge, but we got a half of a vote, as far as I know. It seems every judge mentioned how our presentation wasn't good, but none mentioned that the other team didn't even attempt to explain anything in their presentation. I would think that would just about even out the overall presentation, but the judges thought differently. Again, I take part of the blame for our loss, as I didn't get the stuff on our template. If any of you guys want the template, or any other file you may need for the contest, just let me know what file type, and I'll send it to you.

I am really looking forward to the next challenge. We need to get them back.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I was a bit surprised with the verdict but we can't do anything about it now. I think we have learned from our mistakes the past few rounds and should come out determined to win next round. I would appreciate the template and prodigy logos in .ai, dp. Email is scottrspringer@gmail.com. Thanks.

I also take blame. I shouldve started earlier and gottten it in on time and I should have seen and corrected the spelling mistake SG30 made on her ad or just used one since Optimus only used one, and both of ours were too different. That, and I didnt contribute enough early.

I dont think this was judged the best way, however if it was, we probably still would have lost, if only by a slim margin.

Next round is must-win. (this one kinda was to, but whatever)

Id also like the presnetation templates in a photoshop compatible format if possible, if not, then png. I dont have illustrator.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - 2006  |  New Orleans JazzCats - Major League Hockey (AHL) - 2023

guys, im sorry for my lack of activity over the compition. I've had a busy summer but, now that its cooling off; I could do some good work if Im kept around. I have great ideas, i just need to time to devlop them which I have now. If I am not voted off, you'l be glad Im still around.

Its ok krock. We forgive you. Or at least I do. If the judges do, thats a different story. You might want to go plead your case in the challenge thread, though.

Archived