Jacksonville Jaguars concept

Turkleton

I was inspired to post a Jags concept from GoDawgs08 so thought I'd throw my hat in...

I decided to minimalise the black, change the helmet logo and use a gold alternate jersey.

Mainly, I wanted to see if I could incorporate the Jaguar spots without it looking tacky. This was the main reason for the concept, a sort of personal challenge if ya like. Which I decided to post...

PS. the script used isnt part of the actual concept, its just the title...

Turk

jagsslv5.png

jagshcf0.png

jagsrkl1.png

jagsawb5.png

sigen.jpg

well, there is nothing I like here, except the spots! i think u pulled them off, i think that design could maybe run laterally around the shoulder/sleeve, maybe addsome modern flair...and it would look great. tho now i wont steal that cuz its yours, so im leaving my claw marks!! but try to do this again and move the spots up the shoulder/sleeve where they can be seen. Also, these look really low quality, i know u can make them look high quality on paint, thats what i use. try using a shaded template.

temp.png

teal has to go - we are no longer in the early 90s

*sigh*

I am so sick of that argument. Changing a color because it is no longer "trendy" seems more like a bow down to fad than keeping it. Yeah, in the 90's every team was doing it. So what? What you said above is more fitting to a team created today using the color teal.

Alright, I can see you are new so I am not going to jump on you- instead, I will offer some advice.

1. Make sure you spend a good amount of time and put EFFORT into a concept before displaying it.

2. Look at the uniform as a whole. Can you imagine Jax or any NFL team really wearing it on the field?

2a. The jersey...there is nothing but a number in front along with a sidepanel. No name above the number, nothing on the sleeves, no custom font used, and you used a gold neck with black cuffs. Now, the things I must mentioned don't HAVE to be done in reverse...but it shows that you put effort into the concept to make it realistic.

2a. The pants...they are just plain color. No striping and no logo anywhere. Not saying it HAS to have it, but maybe at least try placing a NFL patch there.

3. Fonts. There are lots of sites with thousands of free fonts across the net- try different ones out until something unique fits it.

I know you are using Paint, so some things regarding quality can be excused- but only so much. I have seen some awesome concepts from from MS Paint where the designer took time and a lot of patience to put out a quality looking concept. There are some free programs online that you could download if you would like to step up your game as far as the quality department goes. Good luck.

Footballplain.png

use this template, i didnt design it, but its i recall it hiding pretty well in this forum, looking for paint friendly templates that are sharp is tough. This one makes stuff look sharp without even trying, I know I spent prolly an hour on each of my concepts.

temp.png

Archived