New basketball template

Phil

I got to thinking the other day, what kind of legacy will I leave when the day comes that I have to leave this board? The next logical idea that came into my mind was "Make a template that will be for all the peoples," and as I had never been a huge fan of the basketball templates available, and as I really liked the NikeTeam.com jersey display, I decided to tackle this project.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's done now, and you can now use my template by accessing it. I do not know how to post things so that they are downloadable (I tried just linking to the .eps file, but that didn't work), so I made .gifs of the three jersey styles included in my template (Nike Wishbone, V-Neck, Classic) to satisfy everyone until I can get the template up on my site, and hopefully eventually on STL Fanatic's fantastic database for templates.

Oh right, the links (copy&paste or click&drag):

SyPhi Basketball Template - Nike Wishbone Jersey

SyPhi Basketball Template - V-Neck Jersey

SyPhi Basketball Template - Classic Jersey

Hope you all like them. Any comments, suggestions, criticisms can be left here. I'll let everyone know as soon as I have the .AI or .EPS file available for download.

** Special thanks to Snowcap to getting me part of the original template **

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Thank you to both of you for the kind words.

I am leaving for the weekend, and so I have sent the .EPS file to STL Fanatic and the .AI file to GMS1122 (didn't want to overload an inbox) so they can put the file(s) in the template database.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived