EPL kit design 4: Arsenal *EDIT*

penguin20

*UPDATE BELOW*

For this design I took the new Arsenal kits and the traditional Arsenal kits and tried to create a kit that fits with the current Nike designed kits but keeps with the tradition at Arsenal. Also I designed a clash kit and Champions League kit to complete the set.

Home Kit

Arsenalhomekit.png

Clash Kit

Arsenalclashkit.png

Champions League/Alternate Kit

Arsenalalternatekit.png

C&C please.

*UPDATE BELOW*

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

Hm, it's decent IMO.

I noticed on the primary you have gold, blue, and red. Just pick either gold or blue to use along with the red. I'm a big fan of gold more, I don't really like them in blue. But a great way to give them the whole white sleeves while keeping what Nike has given them down the side.

The clashes are, meh. My least favorite. All yellow? No. Go with blue shorts, and no red on the kit at all.

I love all white unis, but it's just not Arsenal. Throw some blue or maroon shorts in there and I think it'd be much better.

Keep it up though.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Going with what chestnutz said I took the maroon out of the yellow kit and added maroon shorts to the white one. I think that the yellow kit looks nicer but there is something a bit off with the white one I just can't place it, I'll keep working on this though.

New Clash Kit

Arsenalclashkitnew.png

New Champions League/Alternate Kit

Arsenalalternatekitnew.png

C&C please.

no white. nike made us wear white last season and it's a travesty. We should never have worn white because of our North London Neighbors.

What colour do you suggest, I know about how much the fans complained when Nike came out with the white kit, but frankly there are not many Arsenal approved colours for an alternate kit.

Archived